Ritual Diary: Weekly Planner (undated) // by Rita Balshaw
This product is currently sold out.
The Hippies in the City Ritual Diary is an A5 size, matte hardcover. It's spiral bound to make it easier to plan out and organise your weeks. With over 250 pages, the diary has loads of tips, tricks and lovely places to be creative, write notes, and organise the year.
- Undated Diary: you can start this dairy anytime of the year. You can date your ritual diary with cute numbered stickers, stamps or coloured pens. - Moon Cycle Concepts: learn all about the various moon phases, and how they may affect you.
- Day-to-Day Planner: plan for the week ahead with a visual prediction of events and tasks.
- Self–Care Notions: embrace easy self-care tips and practice self-love on a daily basis.
- Aromatherapy Tips: discover the therapeutic uses of essential oils and how to blend oils, for the best aroma and benefit.
- Ritual Practices: learn the importance of sacred rituals and how to implement this notion into your life.
- Shopping List Pages: enjoy organised space to record your needed supplies and weekly spending.
- Creative Note Taking: inside is plenty of room for writing, journaling, and jotting down spontaneous ideas.
Publisher: Hippies in the City
Publish Date: 1/05/2020
Page Count: 258