Hay House Basics: Shamanism - Awaken and Develop the Shamanic Force Within
This product is currently sold out.
An introductory guide to shamanism - the oldest and most enduring spiritual wisdom tradition - and its powerful practices for healing and finding wholeness.
Learn how to:
- build an altar and create a sacred space
- conduct ceremonies and create a daily ritual
- connect with spirit helpers, including power animals and guides
- undergo transformative journeys for healing and development
- connect with ancestors and descendants
- use dance as a tool for awakening and freedom
The Hay House Basics series features world-class experts sharing their knowledge on the topics that matter most for improving your life.
- Paperback: 240 pages
- Publisher: Hay House; 1 edition (1 August 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1781805873
- ISBN-13: 978-1781805879
- Product Dimensions: 13.5 x 1.6 x 20.5 cm