Demeter // Baby Powder Candle
$16.99 was $34.95
This product is currently sold out.
- A beautifully-scented candle.
- Uses the same top-shelf fragrance oils as is used in all other products for great & consistent fragrance experience.
- Perfumes any room with a soft inviting fragrance.
- Envelops the space with candlelight ambiance.
- Handcrafted in the USA.
- Available in a wide array of scents for selection.
- Caution: Burn on a heat resistant surface. Do not drop foreign matter or wick-trimmings into candle. Burn in an open area away from drafts. Keep candle burning within sight. Keep out of reach of children & pets.
As clean and as fresh as it gets, like the proverbial freshly powdered baby’s behind. Let Demeter’s Baby Powder takes you on a journey through the pleasures, the innocence and the scents of childhood.
The Johnson & Johnson Company was a leader in antiseptic medicinal plasters in the 1980s. In the 1890’s, the Company started shipping Italian talc with their plasters, to reduce irritation. Soon customers were asking for more talc. Shortly thereafter, that scented talc was being sold as baby powder, creating the link in our minds between the scent of baby powder and fresh cleanliness. It is that fresh scent that is the inspiration for Demeter’s Baby Powder.
Big Bang Theory
Amy: You smell like baby powder
Sheldon: It’s talc. But as that’s the primary ingredient in baby powder, I understand your confusion.
Amy: Oh, I’m not confused at all. You’re a sexy toddler.
Sheldon: I don’t know how to process that.